December 8, 2010

CUTI2 DI UMAH

Salam & Hello`...sapa bepadah cuti di umah nda siuk.....after my exam...no blayar2 if adapun mi nda mo ikut jua...better stay at home wt myself..alone laughing, belly dancing, shuffling.. aha yes! its holiday....& i like it..my plan for holiday..watching...korean drama series "My girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox" haha time for chillexXXXXX..no more paper hohoho

u shud see this movie...make me cry :'( & i just let it out...cryyyyyy~

Kpop group Tiara oso ada blakun

this Hawt!! guy pun ada...i mean it he's really HAwT!!!! no! dont think tat im tut tut aa`mi lelaki tulin x aaa

after dvding..lapa..masa mkn pun nda g ingat soo..order a few pizza/ bibzaa ehe bibzaaa nomu nomu nomu nomu nomu nomu nomu nomu chua....:)

not me`my bro order i just makan2 saja lah aha

emmmm..nyum2`my bro order 5 pizza..alhamdulillah rezeki....

:O AAAaaaaa buka mulut....

next`gaming time...haha`which one to play aaa? - -"


me look like zombie...having too much gaming & dvding haha **